June 17, 2010

T-Minus Five Days and Counting...

In only five days, Papercraft Star kicks off it's very first official challenge with the beautiful red, white and bling photograph posted at the left sidebar.  All you have to do to play along is create a project using that photograph as inspiration and entry the project between Wednesday June 23 and noon on Saturday June 26. When the entries close, the public voting begins.  So enter your project and then get on your blog and tell all your friends, family, followers and papercraft peeps to join in the fun and vote for their favorite projects right here at Papercraft Star!  We are a unique blog like that... allowing the public to pick the winner!  The first of its' kind (as far as we know anyhow!). 

The winner not only will receive a sweet package of papercraft goodness and a nifty People's Choice Award button for their blog...they will ALSO be in automatically placed into the finals!  Once we have three People's Choice Award winners, the Judges (Kristina and Beth) will select their favorite and they will win a Papercraft Star Winner blog button!  The judging will go on every three weeks!  How cool is that?! 

Don't forget also that once Papercraft Star reaches 250 followers some lucky follower will win a papercraft prize worth at least $25.00! 

We are so excited about this new concept in blog challenges that allows for the public to vote that we want EVERYONE to know about it!  Help spread the word about Papercraft Star!

Now let's introduce you to the last (but not least) two members of your Papercraft Star Design Team!


Steph

Aloha! My name is Steph :). It is an honor to be selected as one of the Papercraft Star Design Team Members. I have had a passion for fine arts and crafts since a very young age. I enjoy exploring different media and techniques and I love meeting new artistes (and artists) from all over the world. Welcome to the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog. Come and play :)! We'd love to see your wonderful creations. You're also welcome to visit my blog. *hugs* and Much aloha~!


Dawn Bennett
 
Hi everyone! My name is Dawn (Cort) Bennett, and I am lucky enough to be a designer here at Papercraft Star! I am recently married in a big country wedding (6.12.2010... like r-e-a-l-l-y recently!) here in Washington State and have two children as well as an amazing man as my husband. I love adhesives, tattoos, papercrafting and cameras, as well as long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners. I am a sworn paper addict and can't help but at least get 'just a few sheets' each time I pass any store that even remotely could... may, just possibly carry some line of paper. I have a wry sense of humor and sarcasm is my specialty. I love to make cards and seem to make them faster than I can even give them away! I have a lot of scrapbooking to catch up on, and can't wait to share! I have a blog over at Dawn's Addiction and I try to update daily with at least an update or photography project. I can't wait to help motivate you to step outside your comfort zone, try and learn new things as well as sharing and learning with you wonderful Papercraft Star readers! Cheers!
 
That wraps up the introductions of your Papercraft Star Design Team...but that's not all, come back tomorrow to meet the creators and Judges for the new challenge blog Papercraft Star!

No comments: