June 16, 2010

250 Followers Equals a $25 Gift Certificate!

Can you believe it, in just six more days Papercraft Star kicks off it's first official challenge in the blogging world of papercrafting!  If you choose to join us...and we certainly hope you do.  You have an opportunity to win a beautiful People's Choice Award blog button AND some swell papercrafting blog candy too!  We dare you to try your hand at the first challenge, an inspiration photo, and all the other challenges that follow as well! 

Just to make things even more interesting.... When Papercraft Star reaches 250 followers... we'll randomly select one of those followers to win a $25.00 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink!  How's that for an incentive to lure you into joining us here at Papercraft Star?

Alrighty then... here's two more members of your Papercraft Star Design Team. 



Liz from 'Down Under'

Hello, my name is Liz. I am honoured and excited to be part of Papercraft Star! I live in Adelaide, Australia - 'Down Under' as we like to say :). I am married to a wonderful and understanding man, Filip, and we have two children - Kajetan who's almost 6 and Kalia who is 1. Our life is always busy, exciting and loud, these are the moments I love to capture and scrap. I have been scrapbooking for 3 years and love every bit of it. I am looking forward to this fantastic experience and working together with Beth and Kristina and with such a talented design team. Here's my blog: LovingLife




Tracy

Hey Yall! My name is Tracy and I'm a southern belle from Mississippi. I've been married almost 25 years to an incredible man who is my best friend and soul mate. We have one daughter who's about to finish college and one white lab who thinks she's human. I don't ever remember a time that the feel of paper and scissors in my hands didn't make me happy. I started scrapbooking about three years ago and discovered my passion for mini albums about a year ago. I love to create projects with a vintage look and I don't mind throwing in a little mixture of different kinds of crafts like crochet or sewing. I just started dabbling with cards so I have to say my stronger suit is scrapbooking. I hope that the projects I can add as a Design Team member at Papercraft Star will help inspire your own creativity in some way. Thanks for blessing me with this wonderful opportunity Kristina and Beth. I'm so excited about being a part of this fantastic team of crafters!



Come back tomorrow to meet the rest of your Papercraft Star Design Team and get ready for the first ever official Papercraft Star Design Team challenge!  Whoot Whoot!

No comments: