June 15, 2010

Two more Design Team Members ...

Only 7 more days!  The time is clicking by... are you getting ready for the first ever official Papercraft Star Challenge?  Enter your project inspired by the photograph inspiration (posted on the sidebar left) and you could win both a Papercraft Star People's Choice Award button AND some blog candy too!

Now let's meet two more members of your Papercraft Star Design Team!



Caroline

Hi Everyone! I'm Caroline. I am honored to be a part of the Papercraft Star Design Team. I live in Sunny South Florida and am married to the love of my life Gregg. We don't have and kids but we do have a loveable furbaby, Rocky. My day job is a title examiner but wish I could be home creating all day long. I have always been a "crafter" of some sort. Be it papercrafts, photography, cross stitch, alterd items or what not. However, right now I am more of a paper crafter and love to share my work with everyone. Thanks for letting me be a part of this exciting opportunity.



Suzy
 
I'm Suzanne, aka Suzy, a 28 year old wife, first grade teacher and dog mom from Pennsylvania :) I've been enjoying this hobby since high school. I love showcasing our photos, telling our stories, and sharing our life with others through scrapbooking and sending cards. Stop by my blog to see what I've been working on. I'm so honored to be a part of the Papercraft team and this community of talented women. Looking forward to being inspired by all the talent here!


Have a happy crafting day and return tomorrow to meet two more of your Papercraft Star Design Team Members as we count our way down to the big Papercraft Star Challenge #1!

No comments: