September 17, 2013

Winners of Challenge 161 !

Thank you all for your participation last week !!

Our photo inspiration was this picture ...



The winners for Challenge #161  were:

Our Comet Award

 Macarena

Our Quasar Award

 Adziamar

Our Super Nova Award 
and Winner
of stamps and dies from



is


Diane Hover
 Diane, please contact Jan at jandelbone@yahoo.com with your mailing address !
Special special thanks this week out to our sponsor, 

Mona Pendleton Designs for My Favorite Things !!!


We have buttons for everyone on our sidebar - please take the one that applies to you ! CONGRATULATIONS !!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, oh wow, oh Wow!!! I am so honored to be this weeks winner, I never expected it..thank you very much, I am doing a happy dance!!!!
Congrats to the other winners as well, with your beautiful creations!! I have sent you my address...though I am still in shock!!

adziamar said...

Thank you so much for your apreciation. I'm very happy that you liked my card.

Lisa said...

Congrats ladies!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Congratulations ladies! Big CONGRATS to Diane ... WOW! What a fabulous creation! Well done!