September 18, 2013

Challenge 162

Welcome to Challenge 162
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...

Colors
Create a scene
Doors or Windows
Brick
Christmas (look closely !)
Our Design Team

Anitra

I'm so not in Christmas mode yet even after seeing all the decorations in all the craft stores!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

Oh Christmas!  I LOVE Christmas, like REALLY LOVE Christmas!!  Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!

Ros

My DH loves my pasta... washed down with a good glass of red wine... or two

Sue
Card Therapy

I knew I wanted to use this window die and when I was looking through paper pads, I saw this image of Santa.  I thought it would look cute peeking through the window at Santa putting gifts under the tree.  Vivid imagination, I KNOW!

Jan
chai tea 'n me

I loved both the windows in the photo, and the fact it is Christmas time !  I always put up at least 4 full sized Christmas trees, and a little one in the kitchen. 

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

No comments: