March 25, 2011

Friday's Executive Reveal !!

Hi ! Jan here with our Executive Team Reveal.


April 29th is a special special day. Not only is it the Royal Wedding, it is also my BFF's birthday !
She invited me out for tea that day (in the worst, and I mean WORST English accent ever), and we will wear our hats and pretend we are at the really big do over in London.

So, I included some "tickets" for the affair(s), along with some crowns and people eating indulgent things. This diet has gone on long enough !

Stop over at my blog, chai tea 'n me, for all the little details on this card. See you there !

2 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love this card, Jan! Fabulous tickets and I love the glittery heart! Great job!

Kim Duran said...

Jan I love how you scattered the tickets around your card. Such a great detail! Happy Birthday to your friend!