June 14, 2010

More DT Members and Papercraft Star Info!

Only 8 more days! Yep, just eight days until Papercraft Star Challenges begin!  Have you checked out the gorgeous red, white and bling inspiration photograph on the left sidebar yet?  That photo is for the first challenge, which means that you have plenty of time to get that project ready before we start accepting submissions on June 23, 2010.  Submissions for the first challenge will be open from June 23 through Saturday the 26th at noon.  After that, the voting begins!  Votes will be accepted from Saturday noon until late Monday night.  The winner of the challenge will receive a snazzy little Papercraft Star People's Choice Award button for their blog as well as some very yummy paper-crafty goodness package mailed to their home to kick off our first official challenge at Papercraft Star! 

Before you run off to your craft room to get ready for the first challenge, we'd like you to take a moment to meet two more of your Papercraft Star Design Team members....



Christy

Greetings! My name is Christy and I am honored to be a part of the Design Team here at Papercraft Star! I am a Radiologic Technologist by day and scrappy crafter by night! My family consists of my wonderful husband and two beautiful children, they are my world! I started scrapping in high school and although my style has changed my passion for the craft has not!




Jan

Hello - I am Jan. I am a retired college instructor, and live in Eugene, Oregon with my husband. For fun I do tournament scoreboards and computers for the Oregon Golf Association. Papercrafting is pretty new to me, but crafting has been a huge part of my life for many many years. I am always looking to learn and grow ! Papercraft Star Design Team is an exciting endeavor, and I am so happy to be a part of it.

Don't forget to come back and visit us tomorrow here at Papercraft Star to meet two more members of your Papercraft Star Design Team!  Have a fan-tabulous-day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there Jan.. great to see you here & Christy too... look forward to all your projects :D