December 4, 2013

Challenge 169 !

Welcome to Challenge 169
We are glad you are here !!
We missed you all during our vacation,
Hope you missed us too !!

Our photo this week


Some ideas for you ...

Black and White
Brown and White
Bare trees
Snow

Our DT Reveal !

Anitra

Being from central Texas I rarely see snow.

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

One of my favourite things about Christmas Day is when it's snowing softly, but in Canada sometimes you get a nasty blizzard when you open the curtains.

Ros

I love the shades of this weeks photo ... and I love trees so I finally got to use this stamp

Sue
Card Therapy

Snow is so Pretty to look at but I'd rather be where it's warm!


Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for the beautiful inspiration ladies and the fun challenge! Happy Holidays!