September 25, 2013

Challenge 163 !

Welcome to Challenge 163
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week


Some ideas for you ...

Metal
Games
Shoes
Hats
Dogs
Sue sez include
Thimble
Iron 
Sewing !

Anitra

I once worked at a Sea World where there were lots of games in the Midway.  My job was to make the cotton candy!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I accessorized this upcycled tea tin with a lot of goodies from the jewelry department.  I have a lot in common with this tin as I wear necklaces on a daily basis, and the bigger the better!   I love lots of bling and metal!

Ros

Don't we all need those boots from time to time? This is for a blog friend ... she'll know what this means

Sue
Card Therapy

I LOVE to add little charms to my cards.  I shop in the bead/jewelry sections of stores to find interesting trinkets.  I thought these scissors were just so perfect for my sewing theme.

Jan
chai tea 'n me

I chose to emphasize the metal aspect of this challenge with some foil paper, and glittery background.  While I do love sparkles, I am no girly girl at all.

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

No comments: