July 17, 2013

Challenge 153 !

Welcome to Challenge 153
We are glad you are here !!

Little Secret

click on our challenges page
we post our challenges weeks in advance
sshhhh

Our Photo this week !

Some ideas for you ...
Recycle
Piano
Music
Colors
Flowers

Our Design Team
I have made several mini journals recently, but have yet to actually write in them.

Deanne

Three Trees {paper} Creations

 
My husband and I have been married for seven years (just celebrated our anniversary!) and we are college sweethearts :)

Ros


"Don't you just love how a challenge not only pushes you to try something new ... but can  breath new life into a once damaged item ..."

Sue

My Dear Sweet Mom passed away last August and this hydrangea challenge made me think of her.  This flower was her FAV that I made for cards so I made this special one for her!

Jan

Never let me care for your plants - I have two giant BROWN thumbs ! 
Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  
Please see our rules at the top of the page.

Have Fun !!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a dreamy photo this week!! Thanks for all of the pretty inspiration ladies!