June 19, 2013

Challenge 150


Welcome to Challenge 150
We are glad you are here !!

ANNOUNCEMENT 

We are so so excited to add Sue Lelli to our team !! 
Many of you know Sue already, as she has been around for a while, and always makes such lovely things !  We are so fortunate to have snagged Sue for our team.  We hope you will enjoy everything she brings to our blog !!

Here is something about our Sue ...

This is me ~ Sue Lelli
I am a 55 year old crafter who has just retired to Florida with my husband of 25 years.  We have one 21 year old son (which is why my blog was named called Card Therapy!) and two kitties.
We love all things beach and our passion is traveling to different islands in the Caribbean - the more remote the better.  When we first got married and were really poor, my dh found we could travel a group of islands by their mail boat for $2.50 each person!  Needless to say we have seen a lot and done a lot of exploring in the islands and our plans are to do more!
I LOVE to craft and have been making "something" for as long as I can remember!  This has evolved into first scrapbooking, then cards, and now mixed media.
I write the way I talk - in capital letters and exclamation marks!
I am so EXCITED you are including me on this Lovely team!
Stop in and say hello to Sue at her darling blog, Card Therapy.





Some ideas !

Shabby chic
dress forms
flowers
shoes
frames

or use your own idea !



Deanne


Ros




Sue


Jan

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  
Please see our rules at the top of the page.

Have Fun !!

8 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Thanks so MUCH for includion this FABULOUS team! I am so HAPPY to be here!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm a BIG fan of Sue's and so happy to see her on your team!!! Wonderful cards from the DT today!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Just LOVE Sue Lelli! She is the most gorgeous, super tallented crafter on the Bloggy block!
Congrats again Sue. Awesome inspiration too.
Katie x

Barb Turpin said...

So happy to see Sue on this team...love your new inspiration themes too.

1CardCreator said...

Welcome to Sue, (wow, what a bargain on those mail boat trips! Great inspiration, hope my floral fits in. So many creative ideas by the design team too, love all the different styles. ~Diane

Glenda said...

Welcome Sue! Lovely work Design team! Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful inspiration!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Sue and a big thanks for all of the DT inspiration! Great challenge! Thanks for letting me play!
Hugs,
Cissy P.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for my award! I will proudly display it on my blog. Thanks for such a great challenge!
Hugs,
Cissy P.