December 4, 2012

Winners of Challenge 122 - Holiday Greenery

Thank you all for your participation last week !!

Our design team said this was the very best collection of entries we have ever had !  If you are among the participants, you really blew us all away last week !!

Our winners for our Holiday Greenery Challenge #122  were:

Honorable Mention - Our Comet Award !




Runner-Up - Our Quasar Award!


Our Super Nova Winner !


We have buttons for everyone on our sidebar - please take the one that applies to you ! CONGRATULATIONS !!


downrightcrafty said...

fabulous winners and thank you for choosing little old me as one of them
Hugs Kate xx

Sleepy Stamper said...

Congratulations! These were so beautiful cards this week. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!


Macarena said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what a huge honour to habe been chosen as a runner up. Thank you I am so thrilled and wiil display my badge with pride in my sidebar. Congrats to my fellow winners and thanks for a wonderful challenge.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}