September 25, 2012

Winners of Challenge 113, Tuesday's Freebie

Tuesday is both a freebie day and our winner announcement day here at Papercraft Star.

Our free image today, from theHouseAcrosstheBay is



Our winners last week, for our Star Challenge #112 were:



Honorable Mention - Our Comet Award !


--------

Runner-Up - Our Quasar Award!


-----------

Our Super Nova Winners !

A Tie !

AND



Wow!!

We have buttons for everyone on our sidebar - please take the one that applies to you ! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Our Winners, Linda and Sue, receive2 download pages from THATB
Our Runner-up, Jenny, receives 1 download page from THATB

Please contact us here at papercraftstar@yahoo.com with your choice(s) by number.  Well done !!

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! Thank you so MUCH! I had FUN playing along in this new to me challenge! Will Definitely play again!

JennyH said...

Thank you for my Quasar : )
Lucky first time player for me too, I will definitely play again as well : )
Congrats Linda and Sue, beautiful cards.

KimCreate said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for honorable mention!!!
Kim

Linda Carson said...

WOW! I'm doing cartwheels being a Super Nova winner! Thank you so much! It was my first time to play along too! FUN!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! I'm doing cartwheels being a Super Nova winner! Thank you so much! It was my first time to play along too! FUN!

Sue Lelli said...

Kim, Jenny, and Linda, I was so excited that I forgot to congratulate all of you! CONGRATS!