May 13, 2011

Friday's Executive Team Reveal

Hi everyone, Kristina here with you today. Wow, nothing like having Blogger issues for 2 days! I think everything has been re-posted and is fixed. Now, I am finally able to show you what I came up with for this week's challenge. I was inspired by all of the bright colors in the photograph and decided on making a piece of art that I have been thinking about doing for some time. Here is a look at what I came up with,


I covered all of the challenge elements with this project. I have metal, buttons, multiple patterns, a stamped image (sentiment anyway) and I was inspired by the inspiration photo. I really enjoyed working on this challenge and I hope that you will join me, if you haven't already ;)

You have until 9pm (Eastern) Sunday, May 15th to get your project linked up before the voting begins.

Have a fabulous day and a fun filled weekend!

4 comments:

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Clever idea, and so fresh and clean too Kristina !!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is so pretty Kristina! Great work on this lovely project!

Kim Duran said...

Kristina, this is such a fun idea! I love that this can be created using scrap pieces of paper, but has such a great style!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so cute, Kristina! I love all of the pretty butterflies!!