May 13, 2011

Friday's Executive Team Reveal

Hi everyone, Kristina here with you today. Wow, nothing like having Blogger issues for 2 days! I think everything has been re-posted and is fixed. Now, I am finally able to show you what I came up with for this week's challenge. I was inspired by all of the bright colors in the photograph and decided on making a piece of art that I have been thinking about doing for some time. Here is a look at what I came up with,


I covered all of the challenge elements with this project. I have metal, buttons, multiple patterns, a stamped image (sentiment anyway) and I was inspired by the inspiration photo. I really enjoyed working on this challenge and I hope that you will join me, if you haven't already ;)

You have until 9pm (Eastern) Sunday, May 15th to get your project linked up before the voting begins.

Have a fabulous day and a fun filled weekend!

4 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Clever idea, and so fresh and clean too Kristina !!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Kristina! Great work on this lovely project!

Kim Duran said...

Kristina, this is such a fun idea! I love that this can be created using scrap pieces of paper, but has such a great style!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so cute, Kristina! I love all of the pretty butterflies!!