December 31, 2010

Friday's Executive Reveal !!

Hey there all you Papercraft Star readers ! Jan, here. Hope you all are having a wonderful "vacation week" between Christmas and New Years. This has always been a real quiet week for me until this year. Besides a mammogram, brunch with a friend, lunch with a friend, a new furnace being installed, and the whole house being rewired you would think I had lost my mind scheduling it all the same week - only to be hit with a major tummy bug on Monday. So not fair !!

I have really enjoyed my December outing with Catherine Pooler's Stampin' Up Products. This was a little different for me.

My friends and relatives depleted my entire stock of cards over the holidays, so I thought I had best begin again with a birthday card. Stop by my blog, for a visit!

Don't forget to link up your submission this week before noon (Eastern) tomorrow (Saturday) !

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Love this card! Too cute that is some of my favorite paper!

flowerdisco said...

happy new year to you all!!