December 3, 2010

Friday's Executive Reveal

Another extra we are bringing you with our new format is a weekly project from one of our Executive Committee members ! Beth and Kristina are almost always behind the scenes here at Papercraft Star, though if you are a regular participant you are sure to know them from their copious commenting. Fridays will give us an opportunity to showcase their work, along with Jan's, for an extra added inspirational boost !!

A FABULOUS PRIZE !! Our winner this week will receive a $15 gift card to:


Here’s what Cari tells us about her Etsy Shop, “I feel that I am extremely “lucky” for the life that I’ve been given and when you get something from my shop hopefully you’ll feel like you are quite the “lucky girl” too. See, I’m all about double entendres. I love a good scavenger hunt. I go out looking with items in mind and when I find them, I like to share them. I designed my shop to be the kind of shop that I would like to visit. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that mixed in with unique handmade and custom-made paper crafts. I hunt and dig for fabulous vintage goodies and ephemera and then package them up so that you don’t have to hunt and dig and get dirty. I always love it when I find a shop that has lots of wonderful things all in one place and hopefully that’s how you’ll feel when you visit luckygirlgoods”.

Shop at one Cari's stores by visiting the following links: http://www.luckygirlgoods.etsy.com/, http://www.luckygirlgifts.etsy.com/ and http://www.luckygirlgifts.blogspot.com/


Special 15% Discount for Papercraft Star Followers!

And wanna hear something exciting! Cari of Lucky Girl Goods is offering our followers an exclusive discount to both of her stores this week! Just enter papercraftstar when you check out at either one of her stores to receive a 15% discount off your total purchase! We are "Lucky Girls" indeed!!



Jan - Design Team Coordinator


Jan had to get one more Kraft Outlet project up on our site - she became such a big fan of theirs!
The darling little bag was given a background stamp, making it unique ! She said her favorite part of this project was finding the perfect Santa image to go with the perfect stamp. Stop by her blog for instructions and supplies.

We want to thank Kraft Outlet who supplied our senior team with goodies in November - we hope you found a whole lot of inspiration and fun in our projects !

Get your tags linked - you only have until noon tomorrow to submit your project and vie for that wonderful gift voucher from our sponsor !! After noon (Eastern, USA) you can return to vote for your favorites !!



No comments: