July 22, 2010

Christmas in July Blog Hop

(Voting for Challenge #5 has started, click HERE to go and vote)




Welcome to the first ever PCS Blog Hop! We are so glad that you came to join us. You certainly wouldn't want to miss out on all of the fun.

Each Designer and both of our Judges have fabulous "Christmas in July" projects to share with you. Not only will you find some great inspiration...you'll find lots of Blog Candy to win along the way.

You'll have 3 days to make the rounds and get entered into all of the Blog Candy give aways, starting here at PCS. Make sure to visit each stop on the Hop so you don't miss out.

To start you off, you can get entered to win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to My Favorite Things here at PCS. All you have to do is become a follower of PCS and leave us a comment letting us know. If you are already a follower then just leave a comment. Don't forget to come back on July 26th to see who wins. 

Now, on to our line up...                    

First stop is Tracy...then

Regan
Jan
Kristina
Dawn
Beth
Christy
Liz
Caroline
Steph D
Suzy
Stephanie
Catherine

Just a reminder, the Hop runs July 23 - 25th and all of the Blog Candy winners will be announced on July 26th.

Have fun and thanks for joining us here at Papercraft Star!

34 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

woohoo, this is so exciting :)!

goatesgirl said...

how exciting...I hope it counts if I am already a follower...can't wait to hop

Deb Neerman said...

What fun! And such a fab prize, too! I'm already a follower, so count me in!!

Gonna have to check out the rest of the blogs ...

Unknown said...

Such a fun idea and it's great to look at all those fab Christmas creations the girls made!

Maureen Reiss said...

YAY!! How fun! Thanks for a great giveaway

Cheerios626 said...

I'm already a follower! <3 thanks!

Janice W. said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I am off to hop!

Regan said...

How exciting!! I look forward to seeing everyone's creations!!
Regan

Vicki said...

I'm a follower. Love the challenges.

The Paper Princess said...

how exciting cant wait to start hopping!

April said...

I'm a follower!!
- April W

Suzy said...

So excited for the blog hop! Have fun everyone :)

goatesgirl said...

I just finished the hop and had tons of fun...i did want to mention though since it seems noone else has, that there were 2 blogs that did not have it up yet(Dawn and Caroline) so I am looking forward to checking back there later...also there was one blog that gave an incorrect link and took me back to one I had already seen...can't remember which one that is...just wanted to give you all a heads up so you could work out the kinks

Dawn said...

How fun! I've got my blog all corrected (who knows AM from PM? lol, not me apparently!) so the link should work, and this is a blast!

jennsherburne said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Never did a blog hop before. Sounds like a fun thing to try. I just subsrcibed to the blog. Thanks

Theresa said...

i'm now a follower...yippppeeee!
can't wait to check out everyones blog and see their great projects.

Tracy said...

Great projects everyone and a huge welcome to all our visitors and PS followers! Have fun everybody!

Emily said...

Love all the projects and the blog hop sounds like fun :) I am now a follower!

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

My first official organized blog hop..wheeeeeeee


Off I go....

Jean said...

I am a new follower. Off to check out the projects and blogs!

Sandi said...

I just signed up to follow...this is my first blog hop...how fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Already a follower! Thanks for the hop!

Beth said...

Just became a follower--and can't wait to go on the hop!

Megan said...

OH this is exciting! I love blog hops!

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to see what everydbody does!

ruth said...

Following!

Unknown said...

I just found your site and i am always up for a challenge!!!! It will be fun to follow along with you blog hop!!!

Just Me said...

How fun, I'm a follower!!

pamala said...

New follower here, thanks for the fun hop!!! :)

LadyTrucker said...

I'm a follower and thanks for a great blog hop!

Abby Beard said...

Wowzers! What a super talented PCS Team! It was such a pleasure to complete this blog hop. I've viewed and commented on all blogs.

I'm already a follower of PCS and have participated in the past. Wanted to join this weeks challenge but I was an hour too late and didn't upload before the deadline. Argh!! lol

Thanks a bunch!

Xushenka said...

I'm a follower! Thanks =)

Mandy H said...

How fun! I'm a follower! Thanks!

Me-Ma Kim said...

AWESOME BLOG HOP, Girlies! I had SO MUCH FUN and found several things I hope to scraplift! Thanks so much for the chance at SOOOO MANY GOODIES! I am a follower. Have a GREAT Day, Me-Ma Kim